The all-new Sonos Amp is the versatile amplifier to power all your entertainment and bring the sonic content you love to every room of your home. The new Amp has been redesigned to deliver more power, more versatility, and enable new experiences through the platform.
- With Amp, play your favourite streaming content on Sonos, connect to your TV through HDMI Arc, or plug into any audio device, including a turntable to power your vinyl collection.
- The new Amp has been redesigned to fit within any home environment, whether as a compact and elegant solution for in-rack AV installations, wall mounted, tucked under furniture, or on display in a room.
- Packing 125 Watts per channel, more than twice the original Connect:Amp, the all-new Amp delivers high fidelity sound to even the most demanding speakers, up to four on a single amplifier.
- Use Sonos Amp to add stereo sound to your TV, add wireless rears to a Sonos home cinema setup, or use two Sonos Amps for surround sound.
- Sonos supports over 100 services. Choose the ones you want and listen to music, podcasts, radio, and audiobooks. You can also play all the music stored on your computer or other devices.
- Sonos has built a software platform that enables hundreds of partners and gives our customers unparalleled freedom of choice. Amp now features AirPlay 2, access to home automation partners, and voice control when wirelessly connected with Amazon Echo or Alexa-enabled devices, including Sonos One and Beam.
- Use the Sonos app on your phone or tablet, your TV remote, keypads, AirPlay 2, or your voice with Amazon Echo- and Alexa-enabled devices.
- New APIs and deeper integrations with our platform partners let you create seamless smart home control.
- Sonos is a system. Start with Amp and expand into more rooms with additional speakers through WiFi.
- Sonos regularly updates with new features, voice services, and API integrations, so your options are always up to date and improving.